7- Outcomes of Democracy
1. How do we access democracy’s outcomes
How do you say that democracy is a better form of Govt.?
Ans. 1) Democracy promotes equality among citizens.
2) It enhances the dignity of individual.
3) It improves the quality of decision making.
4) /it provides a method to resolve conflicts.
5) It allows room to correct mistakes.
The dilemma of democracy: Democracy is seen to be good in principle, but felt to not so good in practice.
Important feature of democracy
- Democracies have formed, the constitution they hold election they have parties they provide a right to the citizen.
- The first step towards thinking carefully about the outcomes of democracy is to recognize that democracy is just a form of govt.