NCERT Exemplar Problems Class 12 Mathematics Chapter 10 Vector Algebra
Short Answer Type Questions
3. Find a unit vector in the direction of PQ, where P and Q have co-ordinates (5,0, 8) and (3, 3,2), respectively.
5. Using vectors, find the value of k such that the points (k, -10, 3), (1, -1, 3) and (3, 5, 3) are collinear.
13. Using vectors, find the area of the triangle ABC with vertices A(l, 2, 3), 5(2, -1, 4) and C(4,5,-l).
14. Using vectors, prove that the parallelogram on the same base and between the same parallels are equal in area.
Long Answer Type Questions
Objective Type Questions
Fill in the Blanks Type Questions
True/False Type Questions
42. Position vector of a point P is a vector whose initial point is origin.