National Institute of Medical Sciences was established in Jaipur in 2008. The university is self-financed and is recognized by UGC and other apex regulatory councils. Over the years they have emerged as the largest university in North-India. The university has made exemplary efforts in the field of teaching and research and thus has recognitions from the statutory regulating bodies including the MCI, INC, PCI, AICTE, DEC, BCI, and the COA.
They have made a name for themselves in quality teaching and action oriented research. The university is located in the outskirt of pink city adjacent to Aravalli ranges. It is one of the top medical universities in India. They have transformed the education in the heath science to human sciences, engineering and management.
NIMS University offers degree, diploma and certificate programmes to the candidates at all the levels namely undergraduate (UG), postgraduate (PG) and doctorate (PhD).
The university is surrounded by lush green campus and has state-of-art-infrastructure with modern laboratory. The university is equipped with latest technology, interactive pedagogy and academics.
- Simple online application and admission facility, for smooth and carefree admission.
- New and modified adaptive learning management system.
- Professional career driven programmes.
- The candidates get to apply their learning immediately which increases the impact of the studies.
- Simplified study material which is accurately designed for the working professionals so that they can study while working without any problem.
The courses offered by the distance learning institute.
- Management Programmes-
Master in Business Administration
The university provides young graduates opportunity to develop management skills even when they are working. The curriculum has been designed to lay a strong foundation for logical and analytical skills for working professionals. They have an intensive, stimulating and challenging learning experience in the management discipline to the aspirants.
The course is of 2 years of duration. Eligibility criterion requires the candidate to have a graduate in any field. The institute provides Finance, Marketing Management, Human Resource Management, and Operations Management options to the candidate.
Tuition Fees per annum 15,000/-
Lateral Entry Fees 5,000/-
- PG Diploma in Hospital Health Management
- PG Diploma in Pharmaceutical Production Management
- PG Diploma in Intellectual Rights
- Information Technology and Computer Science Programmes
PG Diploma in Computer Application-
The programme is introduced to develop the knowledge about computers that can be used for developing business and scientific applications. The programme is of 1 year of duration and the graduates in any filed can apply for the course.
Tuition Fees per annum 14,000/-
- Traditional Programmes-
These are the conventional programmes to train the student in the various subjects like Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry.
B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics-
B.Sc programmes has a duration of three years
Tuition Fees per annum 10,000/-
Lateral Entry Fees 2,000/-
M.Sc programme has duration of 2 years
Tuition Fees per annum 16,000/-
B.Sc and M.Sc Physics– The duration of the course and the fee structure is same as B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics.
B.Sc and M.Sc Chemistry- The duration of the course and the fee structure is same as B.Sc and M.Sc Mathematics.
B.Sc General Science- The course is of three years and the fees is-
Tuition Fees per annum 10,000/-
Lateral Entry Fees 2,000/-
- Library and Information Science Programmes
Bachelor of Library and Information Sciences-
The main objective is to train library professionals to manage the libraries using Library Management techniques. The students are taught the fundamentals, for the application of Library and information system and activities. Through the programme the student will learn best practices and techniques of Library and Information Science.
The bachelor’s program is of three years of duration.
Tuition Fees per annum 5,000/-
Master of Library and Information Sciences
The master’s program is of two years of duration.
Tuition Fees per annum 7,000/-
- School of Paramedical Sciences
NIMS are the first private university that provides medical programmes in the distance learning education. These are the programmes which are provided by the university.
- Diploma, Bachelor and Master in Medical Lab Technology
- Diploma, Bachelor and Master in Ophthalmic Technology
- Diploma, Bachelor and Master Radiography
- Diploma, Bachelor and Master Occupational Therapy
- Diploma in ECG Technology
- PG Diploma in Geriatric Medicine
- PG Diploma in Maternal and Child Heath
- PG Diploma in Drug Regulatory Affairs
HOW TO APPLY
Buy a copy of the prospectus:
- The candidate has to buy a copy of the prospectus from the Office of Directorate of Distance Education, Nims University after the payment of Rs. 1000/- has been confirmed via Demand Draft (DD).
- DD can be made from any bank and the Prospectus is required to be made in favour of Nims University, payable at JAIPUR (Rajasthan). Once it is done then the prospectus will reach you.
Filling in the application form:
- Applicant should apply online by filling the application form.
- Please read the application instructions before applying. After reading fill the form carefully and also submit the form. The application will be submitted, please keep a print of the copy of the application form.
- Below are the required documents which need to be both self attested & attested by the competent authority or a Gazetted Officer with seal.
You also need to send the printed copy of the application form.
- Matriculation or equivalent certificate bearing testimony for the date of birth certificate.
- Detailed Marks Card of the qualifying exam that makes you eligible for the admission.
- Proof of Residence (Passport/ Driving License/PDS photo card/ Aadhaar Number/ UID Card/ PAN card Voter ID Ration /)
- Two Passport size coloured photographs which should also be attested.
- Demand Draft (DD) payable at Jaipur.